As well as 3D printed parts, the AuthentiKit home build projects require a large and varied number of different components, which can be time consuming and not very cost affective to source. Our kits takes away all the hassle. They contains everything you need (except the 3d printed parts) to build the AuthentiKit Spitfire MkIX controls . In addition it contains spares and useful tools that take away much of the hassle you get when you don’t have quite the right screwdriver or allen key.
This is the next part in a series of 4 self-assembly designs for the AuthentiKit Spitfire MkIX cockpit flight control system. This kit contains all the hardware you need to build the second phase of the AuthentiKit spitfire MkIX range; The elevator trim wheel and throttle quadrant. It also contains the rig extension to add on to the monitor stand used for the spade grip joystick, and it will plug straight into the Universal Hub from Starter Kit A, for 100% compatibility.
You must build the Universal Hub from Starter Kit A in order for this Add on to work.
This kit contains:
- High quality sealed Bearings (6003, 6803)
- Neodymium cube magnets
- Specific electronic items – momentary push switch, mechanical rotary encoder, RJ45 jack
- Multiple cables – AWG 26 Silicon wire, F-F dupont cables, ethernet cables
- A1324LUA-T Hall effect sensor
- Bespoke items – glossed silicon tubing, nitrile cork disks, 1mm felt tape, neoprene, all ready for use
- Black powder-coated aluminium pole cut to the precise length needed
*3D PRINTED PARTS NOT INCLUDED