As well as 3D printed parts, the AuthentiKit home build projects require a large and varied number of different components, which can be time consuming and not very cost affective to source. Our kits takes away all the hassle. Together, They contains everything you need (except the 3d printed parts) to build the AuthentiKit Spitfire P40B flight-stick*. In addition they contains useful tools that take away much of the hassle you get when you don’t have quite the right screwdriver or allen key.
Just print the 3D parts and with this kit you’ll have everything you need for a working flight stick that will connect to your favourite flight sim.
All together, these kits contains:
- High quality sealed Bearings (6003, 6700)
- Neodymium cube magnets
- Specific electronic items – momentary push switch, RJ45 jack
- Multiple cables – AWG 26 Silicon wire, F-F dupont cables, ethernet cable, USB cable
- A1324LUA-T Hall effect sensor
- Bespoke items – neoprene, biotac grip wrap, copper wire,
- customised springs with specific lengths and tensions
- Required tools – Allen key, screws bits, wire cutter, orientation magnet
- BU0836A USB Board
PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE PURCHASING EVERYTHING YOU NEED. FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES ON THE PRODUCT PAGE.
*3D PARTS NOT INCLUDED