As well as 3D printed parts, the AuthentiKit home build projects require a large and varied number of different components, which can be time consuming and not very cost affective to source. Our hardware kit takes away all the hassle. It contains everything you need (except the 3d printed parts) to build the AuthentiKit Spitfire MkIX flight stick and Universal Hub*. In addition it contains spares and useful tools that take away much of the hassle you get when you don’t have quite the right screwdriver or allen key.
Just print the parts and in addition to this kit you’ll have everything you need for a working flight stick that will connect to your favourite flight sim.
This kit contains:
- High quality sealed Bearings (6003, 6700)
- Neodymium cube magnets
- Specific electronic items – momentary push switch, RJ45 jack
- Multiple cables – AWG 26 Silicon wire, F-F dupont cables, ethernet cable, USB cable
- A1324LUA-T Hall effect sensor
- Bespoke items – neoprene, biotac grip wrap, copper wire,
- customised springs with specific lengths and tensions
- Required tools – Allen key, screws bits, wire cutter, orientation magnet
- BU0836A USB Board
- One of each screw
- 1 x tact switch
- 1 x dupont cable
*3D parts not included